in the Hotel Manes
Some of the measures that we take are:
– Contact surfaces at the reception, in the lobby, and other public areas of the hotel are regularly disinfected.
– Dispensers with virus-suitable disinfectants are available in public areas, guest rooms, and toilets.
– We have special air ventilation that cleans and filters the air in the building preventing the spread of bacteria in the air.
– Guests are recommended to wear a mask in the hotel’s public areas and to keep a distance of a minimum of 2 meters.
– Employees wear a mask in the hotel’s public areas.
– Body temperature of all guests is taken upon check-in. All employees are checked prior to their shift.
– Intensive hygiene measures are taken when cleaning the guest rooms after each stay.
– We have a minimum 24-hour vacancy between guests.
– All of our linen is cleaned and disinfected according to the highest German quality standards RAL 992/2. Our service provider is Prádelna Kyselý, one of the most modern laundries in Europe, which is certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and RABC EN 14065.
Hotel Manes has 50 rooms in three categories - Standard, Comfort and Junior Suite. Each room is air-conditioned and features a minibar, smart TV, teapot and Nespresso coffee machine, as well as a safety deposit box.